Make your aspirations of self-sufficiency through business ownership a reality.Learn more
Participation Agreement and ACH Authorization
We are excited to partner with you to further drive your business development efforts! Please review the details below, then select your selected program level and sign the agreement at the bottom of the page.
For Owners who have an active LinkedIn Recruiter license through the TES group account, we are offering additional support to spur business development, by sending InMails on your behalf and, if you choose, utilizing your Recruiter search criteria (filters) and InMail message in order to book C1’s and set up Seeker records in your ESC2 database.
- A Client Engagement Associate (CEA) will send InMails using their own Recruiter license and InMail allotment; their activities will neither deplete your own InMail allotment, nor affect your personal InMail performance statistics.
- We will modify your InMail template for our use (if you choose to supply it to us) to reflect third-person outreach, i.e. “I’d be happy to set up a brief call with John Training”, etc. CEA’s reach out on your behalf, but are not presenting themselves as being you.
- We welcome ongoing feedback to discuss program performance and opportunities to improve. We’re happy to set up periodic group or 1:1 calls, or can be reached by email whenever convenient.
- CEA’s will attempt to set up the Seeker record in your ESC2 database, time-permitting. In those cases where you set up the Seeker record yourself, email your CEA with the Seeker’s email address, so they can log the contact attempt and receive credit for the booking (this helps our internal tracking).
Owner Obligations for Participation
- You must maintain an active Recruiter license for the duration of your participation in this program.
- You will need a secondary YouCanBookMe booking form (which requires a paid YouCanBookMe account). If you’ve been part of the free SES/Recruiter campaign already, nothing additional is needed – we’ll use the same URL.
- In order for us to staff our program appropriately and maintain consistent service levels, participation will last a minimum of 30 days, and will automatically renew in 30-day increments. Owners may opt-out of future renewals by notifying Michael Brennan of their intent to leave the program.
- We’ve designed varying levels of support as illustrated below. Please circle the one you’d like us to deploy.
You can select the investment level that best fits your business plan.
*If you’re intending to stay in the FREE program, there is no need to return this form – this is the CEC default support level.
There is NOT a guarantee of any program or price. All investment levels are subject to change without notice. They are set at the discretion of the CEC to increase, decrease or stop entirely at any time without prior notice.
- The CEAs’ services will include:
- Finding candidates who fit your search criteria if you supply it, or otherwise using then-current, standard SES search criteria.
- Sending InMails on your behalf, using a version of your InMail template if you supply it, or otherwise using then-current, standard SES InMail templates.
- Responding to / bantering with any Seekers who respond, in an effort to either driving them to your YCBM calendar, or book them on your YCBM themselves.
- Setting up the Seeker record in ESC2 or, if it’s a ‘blocked’ duplicate, requesting the transfer of the Seeker.
- Coaches may communicate directly with the CEC and their CEA’s as needed by emailing email@example.com this email address goes to several people at once including Mike Brennan and Cassidy Collins for quality assurance.
- Feedback is both welcome and important! However, for it to have the greatest effect and be addressed timely, it’s critical that it be channeled appropriately.
- Coaches may not hire away, or ‘poach’, CEA’s from the CEC, even if / even after the CEA is terminated or separates voluntarily. We are utilizing staffing agencies for many of our CEA’s, and the conversion fee for any who are hired away (or hired after separation), either as a W2, 1099, etc., is very expensive – in some cases $4,000 or more. Coaches will be liable, and will be ACH’d for, any charges from a staffing agency which result from that Coach bringing on a CEA from this program.
My signature below hereby authorizes Franchisor to make automatic deductions from my on-file Depositor Account for participation in the CEC and SES+ program. Funds will be automatically deducted from my depositor account no later than the 10th business day of the month for the preceding month’s services. Payments and credits may also be made into your account. If there are insufficient funds, will be charged an Insufficient Funds Fee (“NSF”) in the amount of $35.00 or the amount charged by our banking institution, whichever is greater. Note that this ACH will be separate from Brand-Building Fund or MSF deductions, and will be coded as “C.E.C.”. **Important note: Associate Coaches will need to have their services paid for by the licensee under whom they are working; the Associate can pay their licensee directly.